Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A blast from the past...


This is one of  my personal favorite pictures. I love it because it can be interpreted into may different things. When I first say this photo I thought, "Wow this looks like a journey. A journey with a newly wed couple." As newly married couples there is still a long journey ahead, with many obstacles that will try to bring you down. But as a couple this is a journey you will face together. Being with each other means you will be there for your partner. Although there will be times when you hate each other but you vowed to love each other for as long as you shall live. Life will bring sorrow but as they say at the end of every tunnel will be light. You just have to find your way to the light. Without bad times how will you know what good times are like. To all the newly married couple, I wish you all nothing but eternal happiness with your significant other. May life bring you nothing but joy (along with some sorrow).

With lots of love,
Memory Photo Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment